Little worried about my kitten front legs

MariaTavares

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello :)

I don't know if it's normal or not, if I should worry and take my 5 months kitten to the vet.
I will post pictures so you can understand better.
But I think that the front legs of my cat are a little bit different than the usual.
I think the front legs are quite smaller then the back ones.
And the front legs are a little arched than the usual, and the paws seem a little outwards.
He does everything normal and it's very agile.
Thank you for your help :)

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He could have a little Munchkin breed in him (but all 4 of their legs are shorter) or have some kind of genetic mutation that caused it. My cats are inbred that I have at the moment and my one little boy has 'curved' front legs that are just about like that. One leg is worse than the other. He is 8 years old now and it has NEVER slowed him down or made him act different than his siblings at all. I think your little boy is very unique and absolutely adorable! He is one of a kind!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MariaTavares

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He could have a little Munchkin breed in him (but all 4 of their legs are shorter) or have some kind of genetic mutation that caused it. My cats are inbred that I have at the moment and my one little boy has 'curved' front legs that are just about like that. One leg is worse than the other. He is 8 years old now and it has NEVER slowed him down or made him act different than his siblings at all. I think your little boy is very unique and absolutely adorable! He is one of a kind!
Thank you so much for your reply, I'm really happy that your boy has a good life even in a different "condition". Maybe I'm just worried because I'm a first time cat owner eheh
I don't know how his parents look but maybe it's some kind of genetic. Thank you :)