Little Peanut has crossed the Rainbow Bridge no more pain

mylittlepeanut

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
MY darling Little Peanut, there are no words that I can say to tell you how much mommy loved

You. The way you always came when I called your name, even when you were tore up from the

Racoon you still came when I called your name. I will never forget how you loved the chicken and

Broth I made for you every day. How you waited for me so you would sit next to me and let me

Pet your head and your back. I will never never forget your little angel face, you don’t have to

Suffer anymore. I will never forget you my beautiful baby girl. The tears I cry is because I loved

You and miss you and wanted only for you to have an easy life. So until we meet again in heaven

I want you to know that I truly loved you and miss you . love you forever. Rest in peace my love.

your Mommy
Cat 01.jpg

BeccaCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh I am so, so sorry to hear about your Little Peanut. You took such good care of her, and she knew how much you loved her. I think that is the greatest gift you could have given to your sweet little girl - lots of love. I am so very sorry for your loss 😢

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My deepest heartfelt sympathies go out to you on the passing of Little Peanut. :hugs: You rescued her and gave her all your love and affection. She not only trusted you but endeared herself to you.:catlove: Although Peanut is now at the Bridge she will live on in your memories forever. RIP sweet angel.:angel:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Peanut, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on your mommy's heart forever.

This I can tell you, Peanut knew how much you loved her. She lived, breathed and had her being wrapped in your love, and she returned that love. And now, from her home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, she blesses you, and she sends her love, translated and purified into Love, back to walk with you down through all your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry.....as one who also tries to help these little ones who through no fault of their own are born into the wild, I know the pain of losing them. I pray you can find comfort in knowing you tried to help that precious little girl, and she knew your kindness and is so very thankful for it.
Living in the outdoors is a dangerous place to be. But you made little Peanut's life so very much more comfortable. She had food, a place she called home, and most importantly of all, love. That bond is spiritual, so eternal. She will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers. Try not to dwell on her end, I know that is impossible to do right now, but instead, celebrate what she brought into your life. It is so very much more. She showed you what love truly means. She would never want such sadness for you. Move forward into your future and seek its joys and beauty. Live just as she did, fully and free, in the present, day by day. Live as you would want for her if you were the first to go, that is love, and what she would want for someone who loves her so very much. In sad times like these I always cling to the quote; "Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened."
To be mourned and remembered after death is a great honor you bestow upon her and she knows that. Ask her, and she will send you the love and the strength to get through this. Your love for her is YOUR love, as unique as a snowflake and known to no other. Cherish that, and know she gave you one of this world's greatest treasures, a cat's love.......RIP sweet Peanut. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!