Litter Box Problems

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat Peaches likes to pee standing up. My cat Coco poops over the litter box but pees in it. Health wise they are fine. I bought litter boxes that are low when they step because Josie has arthritis. The litter boxes are 70% nonstick so they feel different when they step in. I could change back to what they used to use except for Josie with her arthritis. . One in bathroom,2 in bedroom. No room in living room. I think the 2 in my bedroom I will change to what they used to use and Josie mostly uses the one in my bathroom. I could start using covers but I don't want to mess with cleaning the cover and they have used litter boxes without covers most of thier life. Very frustrating.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Can you obtain one or two with higher sides, and then cut out a portion of one of the sides so Josie can walk in? See if that works for you...Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a good idea! I don't like ones with covers because you can't see your cat going to the bathroom.One time Josie had trouble going and I would not have known with covers..or not here meowing while trying to go.