Lily had a bath

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wasn't really happy about it. I definitely let Mom know, too.

Mommy made it up to me by letting me snuggle in her favorite blanket

I even let her brush me. I'm so good to her.

Sweet dreams everyone!

My sister Sophie doesn't know it but tomorrow's HER turn in the bath. She's blissfully unaware on Mommy's pillow

This is our dog Bailey. We think she's crazy. At least she seems to know who really runs things around here. Since she accepts us as her rightful superiors we have decided to let her stay.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lily looks SO clean and beautiful AND shiny. :clap: Good luck with Sophie's bath! And, Bailey, well, she wants a bath too. :lol3: ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lily says thank you. Bailey's the easy one. I get her towel and shampoo and she knows it's time to go out in the driveway for a good old fashioned jailhouse bath with the garden hose. No drama with her unlike her 2 little diva sisters

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She should be happy to be so nice and clean 

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How did you manage it with out getting scratched I tried to give Trinity a bath and those claws came out she was not having it. I thought Amber would be ok since she likes hanging out around the bathtub and in the sink and will drink from the bathroom sinks faucet but she would not let me bathe her either.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I called it a bath but technically, it's a shower. They won't let me bathe them in the tub either. I take them (one at a time of course 
) Into the stall shower and close the door. There is a rounded section of the corner that could act as a seat that I put a wet towel on. I sit them on this so they are not slipping around on the floor or on the seat and wash them with the hand held shower head. they cannot get get out. They meow very pitifully but are much, much better behaved and the job gets done quickly. I have 2 HUGE bath towels that I wrap them in after like little kitty burritos. They love this. Just their little heads sticking out. I towel dry them off as much as they will allow and use a hair dryer on them on low setting to get them as dry as I can before they lose all patience and then let them out. 

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know a lady that had a cat that WALKED into the shower EVERY MORNING to take a shower with her daughter who had bad cat allergies... the cat loved it.. and the daughter needed to get the dander down.....obviously I can't imagine what that would do to the kitty's coat day after day...and her skin, but then again it was back in Ohio where it is so humid so maybe that's why the kitty was fine through it all!