Life's tough when you're this cute!

matai88

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Greetings all, my name is Pebble. My hobbies include staring out the window at birds, meowing at birds, making little clicky noises at birds, protecting my domain from small flying things, eating, hunting the rabbit, snoozing by the picture box, snoozing on the bed, snoozing under the bed, snoozing on the couch, chasing balls and string, looking cute and just generally running my house like the boss that I am. I'm getting better at training my human subjects to wake up at 6AM every day and give me breakfast (fish thanks!). They leave my domain each day and sometimes return bearing offerings, this pleases me. Every now and then I need to attack the man subject and put him back in his place, not the lady though, she is well trained and gives me good belly rubs! My life might sound great but it's pretty tough being this cute!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An absolutely precious baby! It does sound like a perfect life! Thank you so much for sharing a story from a kitten's perspective,  and I pray you have many happy years together!