Life extension cat mix is this a good nutrient formula for my cat?

H2201

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Recently i have got this for my cat but I am not sure if the ingredients in this are safe for my cat. Please do let me know if you ever used this or if the ingredients are ok or not as I am a new cat mom. Also do let me know if you have any good recommendations of supplements that’s can keep my cat healthy.
C68A5F63-A8C2-49B8-B33E-93F6F51CF826.jpeg
1DE245CB-4A62-4252-97C2-4F4A1FF4D588.jpeg

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never have heard of this "Cat Mix" before. How did you come to purchase it ? Why not just feed a quality cat food ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

H2201

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Never have heard of this "Cat Mix" before. How did you come to purchase it ? Why not just feed a quality cat food ?
Where I live there are not much options for good quality food, I have been feeding him friskies not really sure if they have all the nutrients to keep a cat healthy

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where I live there are not much options for good quality food, I have been feeding him friskies not really sure if they have all the nutrients to keep a cat healthy
I suggest that you look on Chewy. They offer a tremendous selection and have a excellent delivery service.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would think they may not be from the USA from Thier post chewy doesn't ship outside of the US.
Perhaps "H2201" will divulge their whereabouts. If you look closely that "Cat Mix" comes from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. According to the label on the jar.

Last edited:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Perhaps "H2201" will divulge their whereabouts. If you look closely that "Cat Mix" comes from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. According to the label on the jar.

Any product can be sold internationally.

Amazon has global web sites. OP can try looking up this product on the nearest Amazon site.

Read the tiny print on the Friskies label. There should be a statement indicating that the food is a complete balanced diet Also check the ingredient list. If vitamins and minerals are listed, then the food has all the nutrients the cat needs. As far as I know, the Friskies brand is a complete diet. The brand does not make any complement / treat type canned or dry food.

What other brands of cat food are sold in your country?

H2201

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Any product can be sold internationally.

Amazon has global web sites. OP can try looking up this product on the nearest Amazon site.

Read the tiny print on the Friskies label. There should be a statement indicating that the food is a complete balanced diet Also check the ingredient list. If vitamins and minerals are listed, then the food has all the nutrients the cat needs. As far as I know, the Friskies brand is a complete diet. The brand does not make any complement / treat type canned or dry food.

What other brands of cat food are sold in your country?
Okay thanks a lot!

brands :
Fancy feast
Happy cat
Tiki
Sheba
Royal canin
9 lives
DR. Clauder
Gim cat
Natural kitty
Prawtine
Petline
Schesir
Vitakraft
Whikas

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is the Tiki actually Tiki Cat? That's a good complete diet but tends to be heavy on seafood.

Fancy Feast canned is decent and a complete diet but watch out for those Broths ones which are only treats. 9 Lives, Sheba, Whiskas, and Royal Canin are all complete diets in the US but check the package label at your local pet store to be sure.

Are you feeding dry or canned food?

H2201

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Is the Tiki actually Tiki Cat? That's a good complete diet but tends to be heavy on seafood.

Fancy Feast canned is decent and a complete diet but watch out for those Broths ones which are only treats. 9 Lives, Sheba, Whiskas, and Royal Canin are all complete diets in the US but check the package label at your local pet store to be sure.

Are you feeding dry or canned food?
Yes Tiki is tiki cat, I am feeding both dry and wet food.