Let's send vibes to catmom2wires

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've already been thinking of you and praying for a successful treatment with a positive outcome. Many more prayers for you and your family (& kitties, too).

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thinking of you and sending lots of prayers and love that way! Stay strong hun; we are all here for you!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Is Carolina going to visit her??????????

for everything to go without a hitch and for total healing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And
Yes, I sure will
Cant' wait to meet her, as soon as she can see me, I'll be there to make her company!
Here are tons of vibes for you my dear! wising you best of luck from my and the kitty crew!

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the continued encouragement. It feels SO GOOD!

I did my final appt and signed the consents today and had the heart scan which showed I'm fit for battle. I have tomorrow to finish packing and tying loose ends here at home and then they said they will call me early Friday if there is a bed available!

IF a bed is available! HUH???? There is almost NO likelihood of having to delay this but there is the chance. If someone further on in the program has a problem like an infection or bleeding and has to come back in, they'll get my spot. So now I need vibes for that, although in actuality I'm not too worried.

Anyway, it's close now. And I can't wait to meet Carolina. Poor thing will be subjected to all my cat photos, I'm afraid. LOL

Thanks again,

Cally