Leo (leonard) Says Hi! :)

Lisettola

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
BC7EB0C4-8689-4CF0-BBCF-1696DB89B57D.jpeg
F8F9B6FD-6D69-45B4-8FBF-CCD30DA57C22.jpeg
Hi! I’m Lisa... and the fluffy red is my baby Leo!
He is 8 months old and I adopted him from his old owner last week, since the guy was working all day and was never home... he didn’t want to make him feel lonely!
He is a bit of a fussy eater but we are working on it...:flail:
He loves to run around and play! He never scratch but he sometimes bites to play, but never too hard so he doesn’t hurt us. Sometimes he becomes a bit much hyper but he is a baby still, so he just needs to grow! :heartshape:
I really like this forum already! :grouphug2::hellocomputer:

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Lisa and Leo. Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy looking around. Leo is a handsome young man, love his big bushy tail.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Leo is so cute and looks so sweet! I love his bushy tail, he looks almost like a little fox!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
EFCA3652-C29F-4699-8D27-0AF6978EA198.png
Lisa and Leo, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
70EE29C9-84E2-487C-87C9-A788B69CB2F2.gif

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Leo is so handsome :happycat::lovecat4: and he has the same kitty cushion as my boy!

Here’s a special thread just for Leo Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here! and many fun threads to post Leo’s photos here too Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Hello, Lisa and Leo. He's just adorable. That was really very good of his previous owner to want the best for Leo and give him up to someone who could give him more attention. :agree:

Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: