Late Edition Question of the Day Friday 5 January 2024

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy first Friday of 2024!!!

Tell us a favorite memory(memories) something very small or something big

mine is
a day of boating in ft. Lauderdale. one of those perfect days, fun, good food,great company

how about you?

1704523201364.png

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thankful for so many memories, it's hard to pick just one - ice skating with my dad, picking out a wedding dress with my mom, the birth of my children plus bringing home each and every pet we adopted both canine and feline. 🐾

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At my age.there are so many memories,I don't have a clue where to start!Family holidays spent with my grandparents,aunts,uncles,cousins...they were huge!The summer I was 15 and we spent it at Nags Head,NC.I was 4 when my Dad bought me my first pair of skates,and my sister taught me how to skate...we lived in Gansevoort,NY.My wedding day...March 7,1970...total eclipse.It was pitch black outside when we left the church!

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The day I got my late cat, Willie. She was a farm cat on my great aunt and uncle's hobby farm and we had just lost a cat in a tragic accident (who we also got from their farm), so we drove out to their farm and picked up two kittens, Willie and her sister Lilli. My sister first saw Lilli and went after her and then Willie appeared from behind some tractor equipment and I went and picked her up. She was my baby from that day forward.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bringing DD to Disney World for the first time when she was 3. She was SO excited to meet Ariel. There was a line to meet her at the grotto and we stood there in the rain. Worth it. DD believed that she was the real Ariel and the young lady played along perfectly. DD still has the autograph book we got her. She's 28 now and she still loves The Little Mermaid now as much as she did then.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Getting Toffee and his brother Fudge at the time (sadly Fudge has another home now) - I was so excited since it was the first time I’d ever owned a cat myself. I’d always been stealing other people’s cats up until then! I thought I had finished seeing all the cats, but then I remember seeing an adorable litter of 4 ginger/orange cats in the corner. Toffee, at that time, locked eyes with me and I knew I had to adopt from his litter!