Kitty Litter

Jane5050

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Has anyone had trouble finding Fresh Step Out stretch with Febreze?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It is probably going to be a region/local thing, but some of the Target's & Walmart's around me have it - and so does Amazon.
Have you tried the Fresh Step web site to see if that might shed any light on what may be going on?

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It is probably going to be a region/local thing, but some of the Target's & Walmart's around me have it - and so does Amazon.
Have you tried the Fresh Step web site to see if that might shed any light on what may be going on?
I would start with the website too.
J Jane5050 could you ask the retailer or website you get the litter from when the product will be back in stock?

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't find my cat's litter anywhere either. There is a manufacturing plant that makes cat litter (one of them is Fresh Step) that was hacked and it's causing shortages -

A cyberattack against Clorox last month that shut down factories has created a nationwide shortage of bleach and cat litter
Do you know specificaly which brands are afected? I thought it was just sales but the arm and hammer double duty extra value packs seem harder to find. Maybe its a domino effect idk.

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don’t use Fresh Step anymore cause Casper hated it. I think he hated the smell of Febreze. I mainly use Cat’s Pride litter or if I can swing it Tidy’s cat. But It could depend where you live at really. I live in WV in the US I have seen it at Walmart, Petco, Dollar General & Martins grocery store. If you have Petco or Petsmart check there. Maybe contact the maker too.