Kitties And Bug Toy

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, I love this cat!

The one I got was faster and smaller, and my boy pretty much just sat down and looked at it, and looked at me laughing. Maybe I'll try this one that you have :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have heard that there is also a version that will stop moving and then start again if the cat interacts with it. He seems to like this one so I will look around some. I guess you either love Theo or hate him. I will stop creating threads....they don't get much traffic (I guess many don't like Theo). I will just lurk here now and read...

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Theo is absolutely gorgeous! Don't stop posting, we need your input, everyone's input is valuable. I need to see differnet cats and how they react to toys like this, it is refreshing to see such a beautiful boy when all I see is a sea of orange fur around here! Sometimes, since we are on such different time zones, you really may be posting in the middle of the night for most, and then your post gets 'lost' and not on the featured front page anymore. Try at different times and post just one liners to bring it to the top again. if you post during a really active time, your post disappears again quickly too. Sometimes I don't get replies for two or three days, then a bunch at once. Lurk all you want, but really, don't be shy about posting, a fresh point of view is valuable!

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is absolutely gorgeous to me. That is why I like getting these kinds of cats. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I barged onto the forum and started splashing all kinds of photos of my boy. Nobody knows me so, I will back off and lurk.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No need to back off! The more videos and pictures the better. You'll find people here are teh best, and I would be amazed at all the wisdom and experience found here, considering I, myself, have over 50 years of experience with cats. Think of how many years total! :thud:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm very glad you are splashing pictures and video :).

Sometimes the way I look at it is that if just one person gains something from a post of mine, my efforts have been worth it.

So when a person brings a smile to another person by sharing beauty, it is worth it. (Especially when it seems that so much of what we're dealing with is not beautiful).

We love your boy!!

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:paperbag:
(I wish I could post on this bug thread, but my cat would freak out over that bug! If it's motorized, my cat doesn't like it.)

I agree with others here, keep posting!:kitty:

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OK, I will keep on posting. I am not sure how many here own a cat like mine (it seems most have short haired) so, I don't know how well I fit in here. Yes, he cost me money but that doesn't mean I am rich. I just know what I want and find a way to get what I want financially. I don't waste my money on booze or drugs (except for what the doctor makes me take). I have had people jump on me when I mention giving my cats a bath (everybody knows a cat HATES water!) That is a closed mind. Just like people are all different, so are animals. They are little free spirits who share this space with us and look up to us to care for and protect them. They bring light into our lives. This is how I see cats (and dogs). Growing up we had cats, dogs, rabbits, hamsters, rats, chickens, etc). I grew up in the boonies around farms. I decided long ago that I like Persians and now Himilayans best. I hope I am able to contribute here. I see from my reading that there are MANY VERY knowledgeable people here when it comes to cats and their health. Far more knowledgeable than I could ever be. I will lurk and post now and then. I see now that Theodore has fans. He likes that. :biggrin:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Absolutely, I AM a Theodore fan!!

In all sincerity, what you just posted is all the reasons you DO belong here. You're a concerned, compassionate cat person who is "nutty" about your cat, and you contribute quite a lot, inciuding positivity :).

I'm looking forward to future postings, about Thoedore and any other subject you feel comfortable with :thumbsup:

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Theo kept trying to pick it up by its tail. I will have to get a bunch of batteries! It takes the small round ones (hearing aid batteries?) 2 of them. The "bug" vibrates and with the angle they have the legs at, it moves across the floor. It turns when it wants to.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Theodore fan. Just like to see his picture and read. Sorry I didn't think to post that. We had one named Theodore too. he was a MC. very nice cat, you could pick him up and roll him around in your arms and he'd start purring.

in case you didn't notice Gary, you got 138 views on this post alone. That's a lot considering the size of the site and the members. Don't stress, just be -- cat like.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have enjoyed going through this thread and particularly watching lovely Theo with his bug. I wish I could get a bug like that over here. My Sombra gets bored very quickly with her toys. She is curious with them for a while and that's it. The ping pong balls are the only things that retain her interest.