Kittens Went Missing What Should I Do?

ebayati77

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi so I have had a cat for about a year already and last month on the 20th which would be 4/20/107 she gave birth to 4 kittens. everything was going well and she was feeding them and just saying no one knows who their father was. Anyways its been about a month and today all were in a room and i believe the window was open. they were all in a room and i left for about an hour or hour and a half. I came back and only one was there with the momma cat. ive searched the back yard all over the house and the front yard and i couldnt find them anywhere. Ive let the momma cat go outside hoping she took them somewhere and that she will bring te back. Can someone please tell me whats going on and what i should do. thank you

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh dear, the mama cat has probably moved them somewhere, and most likely intends to move the last kitten too.

Let her finish, and then try to see where she has put them. It's the only way to know what is going on.

Hopefully, you'll find out and can move them all back inside for safety. If so, please secure all windows and doors so they cannot escape again.

I wish you good luck. Let us know the outcome.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ebayati77

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much I will. The mama just came back in and she is meowing and looking around the room.

KatKnapper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So the mommy is an indoor cat, but allowed to go out and roam? Did she give birth inside your home? Is there any chance someone like a kid entered your home through that window and took the kitties?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ebayati77

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They were all in the room they were put into to. we searched everywhere and couldnt find them after about 2 hours they were all in the room again