KITTEN VS WATER!!!!!!

catnip15

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our little baby cat watched me running a bath and got a little too curious :)
Dont´t worry, she is fine, in fact she was back at the bathtub 3 minutes after this video, but she did not jump back in ;)

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Molly did exactly this just last week!

I wish I'd had a video of it! She went running into the bathroom to check out the bath tub, as usual, but I was running a bath! I ran after her and just saw her walking back accross the bath, in the water, looking very confused!

turks rule!

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Turk has always had a thing for water. Yes he is a tub diver! However he has not done it for months.... until today! As i was in the bath at the time, i could not film it! He also really likes to splash around with a pan or bowl full of water  in the kitchen sink.

Such a cute vid of your  kit!!!!

brandy-neka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm waiting for my cat to do something like that. She'll come in to the bath tub when I'm taking a shower, and she'll jump in on the other side of the curtain where she can't get wet, and sometimes peer around. I've put her in standing water and she liked that. But I'm waiting for her either to get in the tub when the waters running and freak out, or when the showers running and she'll get a little wet. I just want to see how she handles it but it has to be on *her* terms to see her true reaction lol. 

speakhandsforme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For the record, my Kramer (who is a plain ole DSH moggie) HATES water, but loves to explore the shower. While it's running. Yeah, he's not the brightest lightbulb in the box, but I love him anyway. :lol3:

He usually sits on the edge of the tub between the two curtains while I shower and peers around the edge at me, wondering what I'm doing standing in all that water.

And one time, he got too curious. He jumped off the edge of the tub, straight into the running water, realized that water is indeed wet, and scrambled through the stream out to the other side. :lol3: