Kitten Update! Help With Identifying Breed

Faycharaf

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone,
I posted here a while ago when I had recently adopted my kitten and he was still pretty young. After surviving a bout of ringworm, he’s now a bit older, and alot more healthier and happier.

Do you have any ideas about his exact breed?

Thank you!

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He is adorable! He would be a Domestic Longhair, but I think it’s a possibility that he might have some Persian ancestry, since he seems to have a flatter face.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Are her eyes blue? What is the color of her tail?

I wonder if she is seal point with white, very much white.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would still describe your kitten as a blue point and white domestic longhair. I agree with abyeb abyeb that there may be some Persian/Himalayan in the mix, as your cat has a short broad face and large round eyes.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The last two pics are very revealing. So its settled: she isca point and white.

What is left is to determine the exact color of the point. The nose piece is clearly black!That is why I said seal. But the tail and backside of ears are more grayish = blue.
And these are good telltales if the masque isnt clearly visible as here.

Ps eyes arent always good blue. Sometimes they may be greenblue or greyblue. Feks some ragdolls are known for it.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
StefanZ StefanZ , the nose patch is dark blue, you can see it in the other threads by the same poster (also in her avatar picture).

Hoslund0821

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone,
I posted here a while ago when I had recently adopted my kitten and he was still pretty young. After surviving a bout of ringworm, he’s now a bit older, and alot more healthier and happier.

Do you have any ideas about his exact breed?

Thank you!
Adorable.