Kitten Suddenly Urinating On Floor

FordChick

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey guys..i posted in a previous thread how my kitten was pooping..diahreah..outside her box

She went to the vet..got medicine..and i bought kitten attract cat litter

Worked like a charm..this was yesterday

Also..her second fecal sample came back negative

Well, last night and today she peed on the floor

I trapped her from outside November 11th...she is young..weighs 2 and a hslf pounds and absolutely no litter box issues until yesterday

I want to add that hubby and i dismantled some furniture yesterday...very noisy as we had to cut it with a sawzall...so could this " turmoil" cause the peeing issue?

She is on flagyl and alban for her diahreah and she also got a b12 shot and vaccines yesterday

Advice PLEASE

Thanks

Lauren4883

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would suggest treating her for worms as this is often the cause of diarrhoea in kittens. Has always worked wonders for my stray kittens. Peeing on the floor could mean a lot of things (I’m not expert), it could be from the stress from the noise, maybe she doesn’t like the new litter, maybe she wants the litter tray in a more private spot, could have a urine infection? And maybe she likes the litter tray to be perfectly clean before she uses it, especially if it has some of her diarrhoea in it. These are the only reasons I can think of, so ask your bet for advice. There’s also a Facebook site called ‘Your Vet Online’ that you could post your question to or email them. Good luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FordChick

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks

I have used just answer for vet advice. I also keep her box clean

She is drinking alot of water...i called my vet and he said she may have a uti..i am bringing her in tomorrow

Thanks for your advice