Kitten stomach bloating

Mygoodkitty

My_kitten_precious
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, my kitten is having bloating in his stomach, I looked up the causes and most of them are because of worms, but he doesn’t seem to have any signs of having worms other then bloating, he’s not having nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, low energy, no worms in his poop, he isn’t having any problems at all, I am just curious to know what could be causing the bloating in his stomach. So if y’all have any input or info then please let me know.:dunno::think::please:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mygoodkitty

My_kitten_precious
Adult Cat
Purraise
Has he been dewormed already and checked by the vet?

Maybe he is over-eating?
We are going to get him fixed in November but he has not went in to the vet to get his deworming shots yet, we were gonna do it all at the same time. He has been eating a normal amount as far as I know, he doesn’t really seem to be eating too much, and he doesn’t have a really fat body either, he is normal sized just like all our other cats, he just has a very bloated belly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mygoodkitty

My_kitten_precious
Adult Cat
Purraise
Could he be constipated?
Well I thought that could be part of the problem, so I have been watching him to see if that was the problem, but his poop seems to be normal, not super dark or hard, and he doesn’t seem to have a hard time pooping, so I don’t really know at this point, I think maybe it is worms, we will get him dewormed soon, I just hope that fixes the problem.