Kitten Has Weird Bald Spots And Irritated Skin

kitten0209

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys,

1,5 week ago I adopted a +- 2 month old kitten from the streets. We've been to the vet, he had her anti-parasite medication, vaccinations and a blood test. He is a great playful and energetic young kitten. Still have to get the results from the blood test, but today I noticed something strange when I looked at his paw. A few moments later I discovered the same thing on his neck. There appear to be bald, irritated spots on his skin. They are not open wounds, it seems more like something as acne would look like. I havent seen him licking or biting the spots yet nor does it seem to hurt him when I touch it, but it just seems very weird as I am almost sure it wasn't there last week, or not even before going to the vet with her two days ago.

It cant be from playing outside, since were living in an apartment. Nor can it be from over licking, because he cant reach his own neck, can he? He has no fleas, nor parasites (at least that is what I assume since we gave him the medicine).

I have a second appointment the 26th of September for another vaccination, shall I wait or do you guys recommend me to go and see the vet before that?

Will include some pictures:

Thank you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitten0209

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
*He had her anti-parasite medication* obviously is he had HIS. The vet told us that SHE was a HE two days ago, whereas the first vet told us it was a girl. Still have to get used to it ups ;-)