Kitten gender?

xxorangeeaterxx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Normally I can easily tell genders of a kitten. Well less than 2 weeks ago I got a barn kitten. Unfortunately has some health issues is underweight not even a pound 0.75 and should be a pound and a half. Swollen back end and swollen belly. Diagnosed with having parasites. Was given a dewormer when I took her/him to the vets still is having upset tummy and straining to go potty. I just gave the second dose of dewormer today. The vet informed that she might be a he. Today I noticed two round circles with hair so possible sign of the male anatomy coming in? or hair might might coming in due to finally starting to become healthy but the parts are very close together which would mean female.I was told the kitten was born April 11th making it 8 weeks but a second kitten who was born same time but from another litter as mine was taken to the vets and that vet said my mom's kitten was barely 6 weeks old. Anyways could someone tell me the gender of my kitten? Thank you

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Which wormer did the vet give? I ask because wormer kills worms, but parasites also cause issues and require a different medication.

Also, apply coconut oil to his sore back end.

Would like to see front and back photos. 😊