Kitten Acting Crazy

ashleighalisse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
PLEASE HELP! I recently got a kitten - not even two weeks ago - and when I first got him he was as sweet as can be.. he slept in my lap, always wanted to be pet, and never bit or scratched me.. Until I went on a two day trip and left him with my mother. I came home to a monsterous little kitty.. he runs all over the place, bites me, scratches me. I never hit him, but I have picked him up and placed him away from me in hopes he’d stop. Whenever I pick him up he bites me, and he’s gotten to the point where he’ll attack me and will latch to my hand if I try to move him away. He’s very aggressive. Every now and then he will sit in my lap and fall asleep and purr, but he is nothing like how he was before. I am shocked that this is the same kitten that was so sweet just a couple days ago. Please someone inform me why this behavior is occurring? Thanks so much!

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Who watched the kitten while you were gone? He sounds like something or someone frightened him. Even just being left alone can make a kitten fearful and wild.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleighalisse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Who watched the kitten while you were gone? He sounds like something or someone frightened him. Even just being left alone can make a kitten fearful and wild.
I live with my mother, so while I was gone she was taking care of and watching over him. She called me the second day I was gone and said he was acting aggressive. I came home and it was true, he was being very aggressive!