Just when you think people can't get any meaner...

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some freak in our area has begun duct taping dogs' mouths shut and legs together and tossing them out in remote areas. One was found dead and another was found still alive on a riverbank, and is expected to survive. One has to wonder how many others there were/are/will be.

Why??????

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatMom2Wires

Some freak in our area has begun duct taping dogs' mouths shut and legs together and tossing them out in remote areas. One was found dead and another was found still alive on a riverbank, and is expected to survive. One has to wonder how many others there were/are/will be.

Why??????
Because some people are not human altho they may look like the rest of us. They either hurt kids or animals and they have no soul. These people should be put away for life with their mouths and other parts of their anatomy taped. Some of the human race is just not human.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I WANT TO CURSE RIGHT NOW!!

I wish there was one day a year we could round up all these
and just do whatever we want to them!!!! I REALLY HATE THESE TYPES OF MONSTERS. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO TAKE THEIR NEXT BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
There was some guy here in Phoenix who tried to feed a live 6 week old kitten to his pet Python. When the snake wouldn't eat it, he dropped kicked the kitten across the yard and killed it. Luckily, he did spend some time in jail, but not enough. They released his name, and my hubby said he felt like tracking him down and punishing him further. He said it would be worth spending time in jail himself just to make this guy suffer a little for what he did. I agreed, but, ofcourse, didn't want my hubby to end up in jail to be the one to dole out that punishment.

I figure if there is any justice, these people will suffer somehow, somewhere. Does that make me a terrible person?

junior_j

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Some people make me physically sick , these are the sorts of people who deserve to be tortured alive in prison . let them stay in locked rooms with regular beatings , idiots they are! They make my blood boil! Complete Sicko's

sorry for that rant people like that just make me so angry x

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UGH that makes my blood pressure rise and make me want to give them my own forms of punishment!

Recently here the SPCA posted a news link about a local -individual- (since I refuse to call him a person or a man) who killed four cats by luring them with pot roast, then shooting them with BB guns, delivering blunt force trauma to their heads, and poisoning them. A few more were injured, and the shelter gathered up many of the cats/kittens around. He's being held on $100,000 bond right now, and hopefully will be put away for awhile.

I watched a show on MSNBC about prisons and at one of them it was so sweet to see all these guys who would work in the prison and use their allowances from family to pay for food and vet bills for the stray cats that came around onto prison property. They carried pictures with them, and would brush them, name them, play with them, etc. I wish all these sick abusers would end up in THAT prison, because those guys said things about "if you harm my cat, you will seriously regret it". They're already in prison and don't have much to lose!

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Those who are doing it has mental illness, I think.
Those people (those who are killing/torturing animals) have a chance to become a serial killer. I heard that serial killers had history that during their childhood, they were killing animals.

daddycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When I hear of cases like this, I'm torn between getting such people the help they need, or burying them up to their necks in a dog park and letting dogs pee on them until they die.

I have to admit -- I favor the dog park thing.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MysteryCat

Those who are doing it has mental illness, I think.
Those people (those who are killing/torturing animals) have a chance to become a serial killer. I heard that serial killers had history that during their childhood, they were killing animals.
Yup, that is what I meant about the sociopath. That is how they start their killing - with animals. It is scary.

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Yup, that is what I meant about the sociopath. That is how they start their killing - with animals. It is scary.
They need counseling