Just To Catch Up.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't been posting as much as I would like to. We're doing ok here. Paul had his 13th immunotherapy infusion for the skin cancer and had a PT scan Friday. Seeing the dr on Tuesday for the results of the scan and treatment #14. Last scan was clear and hope this is the same. Maybe they will do a few more treatments just as a precaution - not really sure. I'm getting sick of all the drs we are seeing, but that's part of "the golden years". (ughh) Anyway, things could always be worse. Aside from that we are fine. Still waiting for our new roof (thanks to Hurricane Irma). Hopefully the end of the month. So many houses here still have tarps on their roofs. Hurricane was a nightmare and hope to never see another one.

Kitties are fine. Angel is around 16 and having litterbox issues. Not urinary tract infection, thyroid is borderline. Even the vet said it might just be "old age". She's never had issues like that in her life so we will just take care of her in her "golden years". hurricane Charlie is 2 years old, growing like crazy, and still a "hurricane" - but we love him dearly.

I promise to try and post more from now on. Miss talking to everyone!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back waving cats.jpg

It's lovely that you're back! Thank you for the update - life sounds like it's been pretty hectic between hurricanes, medical treatments and Angel and Charlie to keep you on your feet. Fingers crossed :crossfingers: that the skin cancer is gone and stays gone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. Oh I forgot to mention our little Tippytoes. She is so mellow that she just blends in!

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't been posting as much as I would like to. We're doing ok here. Paul had his 13th immunotherapy infusion for the skin cancer and had a PT scan Friday. Seeing the dr on Tuesday for the results of the scan and treatment #14. Last scan was clear and hope this is the same. Maybe they will do a few more treatments just as a precaution - not really sure. I'm getting sick of all the drs we are seeing, but that's part of "the golden years". (ughh) Anyway, things could always be worse. Aside from that we are fine. Still waiting for our new roof (thanks to Hurricane Irma). Hopefully the end of the month. So many houses here still have tarps on their roofs. Hurricane was a nightmare and hope to never see another one.

Kitties are fine. Angel is around 16 and having litterbox issues. Not urinary tract infection, thyroid is borderline. Even the vet said it might just be "old age". She's never had issues like that in her life so we will just take care of her in her "golden years". hurricane Charlie is 2 years old, growing like crazy, and still a "hurricane" - but we love him dearly.

I promise to try and post more from now on. Miss talking to everyone!
Try switching to Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract. It helps a great deal. You might get a litter box that's easier to step into in case she's arthritic.

Best of luck on the doctor's report.