Just rambling

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have neglected posting very much lately. Still dealing with hubbys health issues. The most recent was being hospitalized and then sent to a rehab hospital because he could not walk. While there he developed a blood clot in his leg which required another regular hospital stay to have an IVC filter put in. He can't take the anticoagulant drugs so the filter was the only option. He goes back to rehab today. I am still harvesting from the garden even though we had the tropical storm move through. My pole beans are just hitting their stride in production. Trying to find time to freeze all my tomatoes. I have a sink full now waiting to be washed. My poor cats are all in various states of being shaved down since I don't have time to keep them groomed. I just grab one and shave a little when I have time. They are comical looking but I would be horrified if my breeder friends saw them now - they have only seen them perfectly show groomed. That is the problem with having Persians. I was supposed to be cat sitting for a friend of mine this weekend who has a brand new litter. When Bill went back in the hospital I told her I thought it would be best not to - I am not home enough right now to keep an eye on the new kittens and Mom. I usually am at the hospital at least 4 hours a day. This site and a couple of gardening sites are my escape. I should be doing something now instead of being on the computer, but I don't care. I love all the Then and Now photos everyone posted for this months contest - everyone is a winner.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We'll keep your husband and you in our thoughts, sending special thoughts and group hugs. :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :grouphug:
I'm glad you have TCS as one of your escapes, we love to hear from you whenever it's convenient.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry you are going through all of this.. It is really such a difficult thing to handle...
Only do what you are able to do: both emotionally and physically..

It you do not get to the tomatoes... give them away to neighbors and friends, hospital staff, rehab staff.. They will be appreciated.
Just do what you feel you are able to do.. this is too much for one person to go through..

You have so many friends here... take advantage of them!! Yes, please do...

If I lived closer, in the state, I would try to help out... but....

As far as the kitties.. You are doing your best under the most trying circumstances.. Please be kind to yourself.. take time for yourself.. cuddle with the kitties.. they still love you, and are waiting to relieve some of your stress...

post anytime....
I mean it.....
((((Hugs)))))) :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don't worry about your breeder friends. They should be supportive of you, not critical. If anything, if they are aware of your situation, they should offer to help however they are able.

You are doing the best you can. :hugs: Bless you and your husband. I wish him a speedy recover. Take it easy on yourself. You and your DH will be in my prayers. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your kind words. We will muddle through all of this somehow. I did get my tomatoes frozen and even some sauce made. I also did a little planting in the flower garden. As for hubby’s health I wish he would get the transplant soon. I am tired of doctors.