Just joined Feb. 5, 2016

paisleytucker

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Just wanting to say hello. I adopted a kitten from our local shelter in December. Her name is Paisley. In January, we went back and adopted little Tucker. Both were strays. We've started off rough with them having ringworm so we're battling with that.  The vet prescribed some ketoconazole tablets. I had him dipped this week in the sulphur dip and also just got some shampoo in today. Tucker is having a rough time adjusting to the pills. He threw up the first two times so I've reduced his dosage. He's done ok with that. But they are so much fun.They are both lap cats. Love to sit on us (all the time). If I sit down, one of them is coming, if not both of them. They're still very young. Tucker doesn't even way 3 pounds yet so he has not been neutered yet.

Anyways, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'm always looking for tips and ideas. I love to build things for the cats, which is becoming an obsession lately. :) I built the perch and the cat house in the pictures.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful kitties.  
  They certainly seem to have taken to each other quickly - they look so sweet cuddled up with each other.  And your photos of them are wonderful.  I especially like the one of  Paisley (?) looking at the fire.

Ringworm - bah.  I'm sorry you have to deal with that right up front but hopefully that will clear up soon.  The perch and house are really nice; you did a great job on them.  
  I bet some members would be interested in plans and directions, if you are up for sharing them.  Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.  

molly92

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, they are so sweet and tiny! Your cat house and perch look amazing!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to all!  I am really enjoying these photos.  I love the one of kitty looking at the fire.  Tucker and Paisley are just so cute and look to be good pals.  I hope to see so much more of these cuties!

I love your fireplace!!   Hope to see you in the forums, Marianne and Speedy! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

paisleytucker

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi again everyone,

And yes, the fire pic of Paisley looking at it was a lucky shot. This was the first fire we built after we got her, so she was very curious as to what all the crackling was about. We hadn't gotten Tucker yet at the time of this pic. It was a lucky shot. I just happened to have my phone handy.

This kittens are from two different litters, both strays, and definitely have two very different personalities.

My granddaughter had suggested we name the boy "Brad". That way, out two cats would have been Brad & Paisley lol, but we had already been calling him Tucker so we left it as is.

I stumbled upon this site while researching about cat acne under the chin and learned a lot in the thread on it. So I figured I better join up and learn from the experts before I spend a ton of money at the vet.

Thanks for the welcome!

Elman