Jerry is a dirty rat!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, he's just a mouse (as in Tom & Jerry.) For whatever reason, Persi was watching the cartoon this morning, rooting of course for Tom to win just one battle. Is this cartoon reality? Persi & even timid Alley would never stand for being consistantly defeated by a mere mouse. Just exactly who came up with this absurd notion? Persi indicated he will continue watching until Tom gets his just due.

caitsith

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Personally i cant get enough of T&J ! I watched is as a child and even now !! I root for Tom but Jerry is so cute!! Daisy's fav is a childrens prog called Shaun The Sheep, got a video of wher watching it !! T & J is not the same anymore, it has been decided over here that it is too violent for children so all the fighting has been removed,never did me any harm!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caitsith

Personally i cant get enough of T&J ! I watched is as a child and even now !! I root for Tom but Jerry is so cute!! Daisy's fav is a childrens prog called Shaun The Sheep, got a video of wher watching it !! T & J is not the same anymore, it has been decided over here that it is too violent for children so all the fighting has been removed,never did me any harm!
I think you have your priorities correct on that side of the pond. A most violent "cartoon". Meanwhile on this side, I got tired of trying to watch Catherine Tate with all the bleeps.