I've just had a call from a rescue...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russiankitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Showing my babies sounds like fun. Nef has such a lovely sweet nature. She is so striking to look at. I think I will look into that good idea. Thanks guys !!

It's an all to sad fact people will buy an exotic rare looking animal for the fact it is rare and exotic and not take into account that creatures specific needs. So resulting in the poor thing being (usallly unintentionally) neglected Then sadly a lot of people will realise what is needed for that anaimal and quickly throw their hands up in the air and go oh oh I don't want this anymore

I got a lot of research to do

Oh to be able to say, I can't come out tonight because I'm washing the cat

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd also take my name off of all the rescue lists if I were you. That will help stop anymore impulse moves regarding your pets.

Good luck.

mai_kitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RussianKitten I am going to be quite frank with you and I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I think you need to step back and re-evaluate taking in any more pets.

From your previous posts I have counted at least 8 cats that you have taken in that have either gone lost, stolen, given away, mistakenly thought was yours, had to be pts (I think, the post was very vague), and all of this in a little over a year and a half. This is really not a very good track record and I honestly think you need to seriously consider the well being and future of any cat you even think about bringing into your home.

You seem to be very impulsive and that is never a good thing when you must think about the lives you bring into your home. Please don't think I'm attacking you, some people just have very bad luck when it comes to animals but I do think you need to really look at your pets circumstances before you commit to bringing any more animals into your home.

I really do not want to see a post from you in a month or two saying that Rumpleteazer, Jerry or Nefertiti ran off or were given away and now you are considering adding a few more kittens.