Staff Member
Purraise
What's your favorite way to eat pasta?

I :heart2: macaroni and cheese.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's what I'm making today, spaghetti and meat balls, I just love pasta that way. 

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Another spaghetti and meatballs fan here, though we eat pasta in a lot of different forms, since it's hubby's favorite main or side dish. He particularly likes cheese spätzle or lasagna.

thelifeofzeus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oven-baked spaghetti with rich meaty tomato sauce and melted bocconcini and parmesan to top it off!

Yum yum!

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would not be able to pick just one but, if push comes to shove it's Fettuccine Alfredo.  Maybe with some broccoli in it.  Oh the noms!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My preference would be lasagna, really any of the baked pasta, meat sauce, and cheese dishes.

pennywise

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh boy, how can you pick just one?  

If I have to make it, I love bowtie pasta with a little garlic and olive oil, sundried tomatoes, fresh basil, and fresh mozzarella.  But nothing beats Sunday dinner at Mom's house when she makes ziti or rigatoni with her homemade sauce that's been simmering all day, especially when she puts a nice piece of pork in there, and it becomes so tender that it actually falls apart right in the sauce.  **heaven**

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Macaroni and cheese for me!

I just had some today at a restaurant that was amazing, it had corn and jalapeno bits in it.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love pretty much any pasta. Anything from bald noodles to more exotic pasta dishes.