It's what the well-dressed ex-walkers are wearing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

I hope things are looking up for you, Pam!  Kick that boot to the curb! (No--not literally--with your luck, you'd hurt yourself doing that! 
)

(When I saw the post's title, I thought I saw the word "street" in front of "walker"--now, THAT really got my attention, I must say!
I'm keeping the boot in the w-a-y back of my closet, just in case I need it again. But I'd like to just toss the thing!

Street walker, eh? Get thy mind out of thy gutter, woman! 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Golly.. I missed the Removal of the Boot!!  Good one!

Here's to all being well..

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You're not right.....you're simply not right. And I love you for it! 
Don't anyone worry; i'm already aware of that.  I couldn't type it with a straight face. 
  I always think; well, at least I entertain myself! 

Golly.. I missed the Removal of the Boot!!  
Now that sounds epic! 
  (We need a wizard emotibob)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
So-so. I have discomfort when I'm on the treadmill, but eventually, it tends to go away once I've walked a bit. There are times when the lump isn't so bad; other times, it's really large and noticeable. I don't know what to think. 

The ONLY time I really feel it is when I'm walking for exercising. I go to the mall and walk around and it's fine. I putter around up in the garden for hours and it's fine. I hit the elliptical and it's fine. I get my walking shoes on, go downstairs to the treadmill and usually within the first 1/4-mile, I can feel it. It doesn't really hurt, but it's uncomfortable. After I've walked a while, though, it may go away or it may come and go. It's really strange, although the doctor said that happens with this particular injury sometimes. He also said that he thinks part of the problem is that I pronate inward with both my feet. ...I don't know what to do about that. As long as there's no real pain, I'm going to deal with it. I don't really want surgery, if I can avoid it.

Thanks, Karen.