It's Gumby B. Bendy Cat all growed up!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
*sniffle* My little feral kitten has gotten so big. *sniffle* Now she's just a big feral kitten.

She has woke me up incessantly for the past two nights wanting to be petted, yet prior to that I only saw glimpses of her for 6 days.
Whatever, she's happy.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember scrappy, scrawny "Camille" when you first brought her home. Well, no one would ever guess that that kitten is the same big, beautiful Gumby that we now see in that picture. She's turned into such a gorgeous girl. And, hey, even if she is still a feral kitty, she's your feral kitty and it's obvious that she is very much loved.

Gumby B. Bendy Cat has such an exotic looking face. I love that about her. She's just lovely all around (although I'm sure you didn't think she was so lovely when she was waking you up in the middle of the night!) and I appreciate you sharing her photos with us...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, she's so pretty! She was so little and now....she's not! But she's still just adorable!

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful and looks like she is full of spunk. I bet she is a lot of fun!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW, look at her!
I got so excited when I saw this thread, because you know I adore Gumby, but I can't get over how she's grown! So beautiful!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is all growed up! But she sure growed up good - that is one beautiful little girl!
I love that last picture - who can resist those eyes?

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well she's definitely living it up now, isn't she? She's beautiful

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so happy, you can see that in her pics! What a beautiful girl
She is all about loving everything you have done for her and you!