It's Adorable.....

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cute:) Nordic Ware has a similar pan and others with an autumn-theme (leaves, pumpkins, etc). Do you use a regular yellow cake batter in the pans?

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to a meeting once where someone had brought pumpkin cakelets. She put the halves together and iced on stems and leaves. They were adorable - much too pretty to eat!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I have a weakness for things like that pan. And cute salad/dessert place. Must resist...must resist...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
It should be here sometime this week, I think. Yeah, depending on how they turn out, I'll take some pictures. LTS3 LTS3 you could probably use any kind of cake mix or even muffin mix, I'm thinking. I have a recipe for some delicious applesauce brownies that I'm thinking would work well.

Total capacity is about 3-1/2 cups with 1-1/2 to 2 tablespoons of cake batter in each little cakelette well. If there's any cake batter over, just make a few cupcakes and bake them, too.

DreamerRose DreamerRose I have a pan that makes a 3D pumpkin cake, but it's a lot bigger. The pan is actually two halves and you pour the cake batter in each half and bake the whole pan at one time. Then after the two halves are cooled, you can put the halves together with frosting. And then frost the whole pumpkin. Add some pretty leaves and tendrils and you've got a cake pumpkin. It was cute. I usually do one every year in the fall when the grands come to visit. They enjoy it and their mom says it's the only time they eat spice cake, which is what I make the cake with.