It's a Boy!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have been letting the girls spend time with Henry for a while every day. It's going pretty well. There hasn't been any aggression on anyone's part but Lilith chased him off the tree. I caught her in the act. She, of course, acted like I didn't see anything and  she was being a good girl the whole time. I guess it's a good sign that she treats him the same way that she treats her sister sometimes. I gently reminded her that Brother is our friend and we need to be nice to him. She ignored me and pranced off to play. She wasn't mean to him, she just chased him off While this was going on, Sophie was relaxing in the playpen that Henry refuses to even look at. 

Lilith cries to get in his room all the time. I thought she wanted to have a new friend. It turns out that she just wants to play with his stuff. 

I am OK with them not being besties as long as they aren't fighting and they aren't. I will take what I can get.

Bailey went in to say hello on Sunday. She camps out by his door for hours at a time begging to go in. I finally relented and took her in. She was ecstatic. She went right over to him and gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek. She then proceeded to sniff him up and down while sporting an  ear to ear grin. She's in love. He was unfazed. 

Sophie does check him when she goes in out but is unimpressed by him. She treats him like she treats the dog. It's like OK, you're here, so what? He seems to feel the same way about her. Again, they aren't fighting. I'll take indifference over aggression any day. 

Last edited: