It Was Just too Hot

turtlesnewmommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wanted to take Turtle to the vet for just a basic exam last week. Since the temperature never dipped below 103 degrees I changed my mind. I called the vet to cancel and she offered to stop by after work, on her way home. How nice was that??!!

So she stopped by yesterday and to my surprise Turtle seemed to remember her! 

At first it was so cute to see them having their little "love fest" with each other, BUT after ten minutes of that crap I started to get jealous!!                                                                          

Ok Ok I just had to bear with it. I'm new at this and didn't realize this was the vet's technique.

Turtle is in perfect health. She's a lean, not mean, purring machine. 

And I love a vet that makes house calls. 

feralfaith

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
House calls are so rare these days, I remember back in the day our Dr's would make house calls, OH how times have changed, nice to hear Turtle is in perfect health

Christine

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's awesome that she did a house call. What great service, and it sounds like Turtle was impressed too.

subvet642

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sure it's comforting for Turtle to already know her vet with all the other changes in her life.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a great idea to have her checked out after all Turtle has been through. AND that the vet made a house call !!!!!!!!!!! :wow: So happy to hear Turtle is a healthy, happy, well loved kitty once again. :D :clap::clap::clap:

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is soooooooo awesome that your vet did a home visit. A vet that cares that much is a keeper. I love my boys vet. She is so sweet and gentle with them, talks baby talk to them. They hate going to the vet's office, but she manages to calm them. She ALWAYS calls me at home a few days after a visit to check up on them. I've never had to have her make a home visit, but I feel she probably would if it was needed. I don't know how I would have gotten through Siam's cancer journey without her, sometimes we had daily phone calls. I'm so happy that Turtle has a caring Dr. and such a loving Meowmy!!