Islander's Critters

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
View attachment 273164

My twins... at a different house,,, sadly wee lass on the left died 3 months ago and took my heart with her
What a lovely pair they made. I'm so sorry for your loss. She's still with you. The bond you share is unbreakable, unshakeable and irreplaceable. Death is nothing more than a pause button. When we leave this earth, we are reunited with those we love. Human and animal alike. She's watching over you with so much love. When you are reunited again, she will remind you of all the wonderful times you shared, Then your friendship will start again like nothing ever happened. She may have taken your heart but she left her own in it's place. :hugs:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Meet Jacob!
I met him a few years ago at an unusual new refuge,Had gone there seeking a female , but as I was chatting to the owner, an an amazing person who had a small herd of white goats rescued from Hallal butchery....This cat in the pen behind us started pushing a paw through the bars to play with the kittens next door. We let him out and were sitting on the floor chatting and he was sooooooo amicable and friendly..climbed all over us.. Yep I fell for him,, all the way home in the box he was trying to change gear through the bars ,, He was about a year old and his owners were moving to where there were allergies. No name! Neutered etc, He is a comedian. Loved to come to you, turn sideways and slide his whole body on to you purring away.... used to pretend to want to go out, then when I opened the door and said OK he shrank back and his eyes literally changed colour from gold to deep green. Loved everyone and gets wopped occasionally! Licked one of the newbies last night an she exploded! Love him to bits...