Is this ringworm?

mikeandcinzia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have posted here with adopting a new kitten and having a 11 year old resident cat. Kitten has ringworm, but has been on meds, etc and it's pretty much over. However since the shelter informed us weeks later the kitten already met the resident cat a few times, not long at all.

Anyway, he does have this small mark on his paw pad, nothing else on him as I check him regularly for knots and anything else. My wife is concerned but I just think its wear and tear or maybe he stepped on something(he is an indoor cat)
Ideas?

Attachments

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
That does NOT look like ringworm to me.

Normally, though, in a multiple animal household, when ringworm is discovered, it's best to treat ALL animals, just to be safe. They don't all require the shampoos and dips, but usually they do all get the oral meds. I'm guessing that did not happen?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Frankly, it does not look like ringworm to me, either. Normally, ringworm on the paws is generally found on the toes, and right around the nail bed. I do have the same question as mrsgreenjeens mrsgreenjeens as to whether all cats were treated.