Is this normal two days after being spayed

V.Semianiw

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My little girl got spayed Friday afternoon, the vet said everything went well and she should remover nicely. This is my first kitten. So I really don't know if this is normal, we also have a appointment in two week with the vet again.

Attachments

Kris107

Cat mom, cat foster mom
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The incision site itself looks good in my view. The other stuff is just her tummy colors? You just want to watch the incision site for redness, swelling, oozing, etc. And don't let her rip those sutures out!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

V.Semianiw

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The incision site itself looks good in my view. The other stuff is just her tummy colors? You just want to watch the incision site for redness, swelling, oozing, etc. And don't let her rip those sutures out!
Thank you for your answer, she almost always have her cone on, the only time she have it off it to eat and I'm watching her. Under the incision it look like bruises.

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. No, not normal. She needs to be seen to make sure she doesn’t have a bleeding disorder. That is way to much bruising.

Kris107

Cat mom, cat foster mom
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If those are bruises, I agree - vet as soon as you can.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

V.Semianiw

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Will call the vet tomorrow thank you!

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Is it possable she had too close a shave? Other than the bruising her nips look like they got slashed too. The top two in particular look like they got cut off a bit