Is She Pinking Up

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys. I’ll do that meanwhile I’ll try to locate nearest pet clinic for her check up.
Peace.

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Guys need some help. My neutered male cat is mounting my possible pregnant cat. And she is a little vocal. Confused about if she meowing or calling. Last time she was in heat was 2nd week of February and she mated with a male. So if she is having a false pregnancy or is this normal behaviour

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Guys need some help. My neutered male cat is mounting my possible(6 week) pregnant cat. And she is a little vocal(meowing and sort of yowling). Confused about if she meowing or calling. Last time she was in heat was 2nd week of February and she mated with a male and also by neutered male. So if she is having a false pregnancy or is this normal behaviour due increased appetite.

She is rolling on the floor when u pet her. She sits on her belly and swats her tails side to side.and most importantly she flirts with the neutered male and lets him mount her

Last edited by a moderator:

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is restless and kind of calling but that’s her picked up nipple

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It sounds like she is in heat, they go into heat every few weeks if not pregnant. So it is possible she isn't pregnant then. Just because she mated with an intact male once does not always mean it took, they often mate several times when in heat, which can be a anywhere from a day to a couple weeks long. I would still keep an eye on her for the next few week, keep her inside and away from any non neutered males.

It can also happen that they loose the kittens (miscarriage), if it's early on they will just be reabsorbed and you wont ever see anything. If no kittens or more signs of kittens (weight gain, kittens moving around inside, stuff like that) by 10 week then I would book her in to be spayed. I assume since you have a neutered male that there must be vet clinics somewhere.

It's hard to tell on a white cat if the nipples are pink due to pregnancy or if that is just the natural color, especially not in person. Computer screen colors/brightness and lighting of the pic can make it look different then real life. Do they look pinker then normal to you? or did you only look at them once you thought she was pregnant? They should be noticeably pinker then the surrounding skin.

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Can she be 6 week pregnant and still
Go in heat. Is that possible !

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Can she be 6 week pregnant and still
Go in heat. Is that possible !
Cats don't normally go into heat while pregnant, but it's technically possible. They have two uterus horns (The uterus is kind of shaped like a V or a Y), normally the litter fills both sides. However if the kittens are only in one side (or there is only one kitten) they can go into heat and become pregnant with another litter in the other side anytime while still pregnant.

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This makes sense coz her one side of belly had lump but not the othe side. And her belly is still not that big. So one kitten or kitten in one uterus could b possible.

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I’m getting ultrasound tomorrow so it will clear things up

Shilx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good news she isn’t pregnant. Getting her spayed ASAP