Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sabsy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi I am wondering if her nipples look like they are pinking up she should be about 3 weeks pregnant. Her nipples were really hard to find before now they are slightly pink just seem a little bigger and I have to search a little bit they are much easier to find. She had not gone back into heat since a day after she mated.
IMG_0086.jpeg
IMG_0085.jpeg
IMG_0084.jpeg
IMG_0083.jpeg

Here is another pic
IMG_0087.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sabsy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Did you breed her deliberately? If so, what were the dates?

Nipples do tend to pink around Day 21, so yes, I agree with StefanZ StefanZ , she appears pregnant.

Is this the news you were hoping for?

S Sabsy
Yes I wanted her to have one litter before I got her desexed she was with the male for 2 days and they were both calling to each other the whole time and after the second day he lost interest and she went out of heat I’m so excited. Thanks so much for your help

Sabsy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Did you breed her deliberately? If so, what were the dates?

Nipples do tend to pink around Day 21, so yes, I agree with StefanZ StefanZ , she appears pregnant.

Is this the news you were hoping for?

S Sabsy
22nd and 23rd august was the day she was with the male

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She’s likely only 17 days pregnant, so expect more pinking. She’ll be due around the last week of October.

Sabsy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What were her mating dates?
I’m so excited. Before I had to look constantly for her nipples and I only saw 4 all up now I can see 8 and it only takes me about 15secs to find them if I lay her on her back I can see the place her nipples r by how her fur parts a little bit but I have to part the fur myself in order to see them as she has thick fur, she does appear to be eating a bit more than usual also but other than that she is acting normal she is a very affectionate cat who loves company so that’s no different she sleeps with me or my son every night
She’s likely only 17 days pregnant, so expect more pinking. She’ll be due around the last week of October.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Whom was the male? Another ragdoll? Or at least a pointed longhair cat

If not, dont expect the kittens will be her pointed longhair copies! As both these properties are in recessive genes.