Is my kitten male or female?

Mkpfister

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do I have a female or male kitten? Hello I recently adopted a kitten and was told he was a neutered male. The kitten is 13 weeks. Born 5/16/2020 and was fixed at 8 weeks. They weren't sure when I took him to the vet a couple weeks ago and said we would wait a couple weeks and see. The paperwork I have for the kitten says he is a male and was neutered.
1597611716499.jpeg

Attachments

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Interesting. I am by no means an expert, but I would be inclined to say a female. I'm sure that somebody with more experience will come and confirm/deny this, though.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah that's a girl. Where was the kitty fixed? Shelter or vet? Does her tummy look like it was ever shaved?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mkpfister

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah that's a girl. Where was the kitty fixed? Shelter or vet? Does her tummy look like it was ever shaved?
A vet. I have the number. I was going to call tomorrow but the suspense was killing me. And no tummy doesn’t ever looked like it was shaved at least from what i could tell. I don’t know how long it takes for their fur to grow back. This picture is from 17 days after the procedure.
1597614434486.jpeg

Mkpfister

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
12678083-D0E3-4162-AD36-D229675CE513.jpeg
here’s this cuties face. I was calling her Sebastian but I think I will be going with Sybil from now on.

Mkpfister

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It’s a girl! Just sent the pictures to the shelter for a visual confirmation. They want me to bring her in to make sure she was spayed and has the right microchip. They think she may have gotten mixed up with a sibling. But they were told the whole litter were males. Thank you everyone for your help! She is the sweetest little thing and I’m so happy I adopted her.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
She's absolutely gorgeous!!
So glad you sorted that out :)