Is My Girl Pregnant

Tracisbabies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 2 amazing cats, a female and male. Roughly the same age. She had her first heat in mid March just before my male was scheduled to be neutered(April 3)...well anyhow these 2 are inseparable and when she was in heat he would not leave her alone and yes they mated. A few times. She had the poor scabs on her head from him biting her. I've noticed weight gain. But am unsure of how long she would be if she is at all. Can someone help? It's not allowing me to upload my pics but I can email them to someone.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tracisbabies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Said my files were too large. I thought I felt movement but not sure felt like a butterfly in her belly. She's normally a very petite thing. But eats tons now.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats are very fertile and practically get pregnant just from a tomcat looking at them ;). So, yeah, she probably is. She'd be pretty far along at this point, you should be able to feel them. It would be best to ask the vet but if you can't get her in, just wait a couple weeks and you'll definitely find out one way or the other!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tracisbabies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you. She just doesn't seem like herself last couple weeks. She's still loveable but would rather stay in the bathroom curled up on my towels, or in my laundry basket or on their blanket. She eats more than my Tom cat does lol. And sleeps away. She's my one that up til a couple weeks ago would rather sit all day in kitchen window growling at every squirrel or bird in view. I have had litters of puppies in the past but never kittens. My shih Tzu you never could tell she was pregnant until last 2 weeks of pregnancy. Thank you for responding.