Is my cat pregnant?

miadwilliams

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there! My cat Martha is a three year old Siamese. She’s my baby and I love her very much! She’s a rescue and has a cut on her left ear, but also has a Nick in the top of her other one, so I am not certain it’s from spaying (especially as I have been unable to locate a scar or medical tattoo).

Anyways, I’ve previously seen her go into heat, which I’ve read is possible with a spayed cat. However, she will sometimes go outside at night, and we’ve seen her meet up with another cat we just call “gray cat”. The thing is, we have no idea of gray cat’s gender, and while my parents think Martha is spayed, I’m not convinced. Recently her belly has felt “taut” for lack of a better word, and she’s been eating a lot more. I’m not an expert on cat physiology, and I was wondering if the image attached shows “pinking” or not. Thank you all! Have a nice day :)
D1560C08-8991-405B-AFE2-48351CBFAAB5.jpeg

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
If your cat experiences heat cycles, goes out at night, and spends time with another cat, she is very likely not spayed and also may be pregnant. A vet visit would be in order now. An ultrasound would reveal if her uterus is intact and if she is indeed pregnant. If she is not spayed, she needs to be.