Is my cat pregnant?

Lizziescracex

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My girl has always been an inside cat (we lived near a busy main road and honestly she never even tried to go out) but we recently moved and while I was on holiday my friend let her out not realising she'd never been out before.. well, 5 weeks have gone by and this is my cat.. is she fat or pregnant?😂 her nipples look pink and bigger but I didn't pay much attention to her nipples before so I'm not sure if I'm imagining the change. I have attached a few photos, not the best quality as my girl isn't one for belly rubs so trying to get a picture was a nightmare.

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She definitely looks pregnant to me too. Pregnant is that distinct bulge from the sides while still being slender elsewhere. "Fat' usually means a bulge too but more weight on the chest, hips, and other parts of the body. Start feeding her kitten food to give her more calories and nutrition, she will definitely need that too when she is nursing. You'll most likely have kittens in 63 - 70 days from the time your friend left her out!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lizziescracex

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Little hussy she is lol😂 judging by that if she is she will be due in about 3.5 weeks🤦‍♀️ I am slightly excited now though, we wanted another cat, so least we can keep one of her babies!
thanks guys!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Please plan to spay your cat after this litter weans.