Is my cat pregnant?

Delta2020

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hiya I'm new to the site and I thought I'd ask for some friendly advice please. I rehomed a cat in February, found out she wasnt spayed (was told she was) when she went into heat around 8th April I rang a vet to ask for advice as I thought she had something wrong with her back 🤦‍♀️ anyway... we kept her in after this (vet said she could of escaped without us knowing) and now I'm concerned because she hasnt been in heat since. Shes being very affectionate but is anyway so I don't know if I'm over exaggerating in my head!? Every time I look at her nipples I think "do they really look pink and larger!?!?" They look bigger sometimes than others see photos. Today shes been sick looked like poop!
20200511_155036.jpg
I'm so worried for her either way because I've been so careful to keep her in and safe but clearly not well enough :( any help? View attachment 20200511_153154.jpg

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has she been outside? I'm not sure how she could have escaped without you knowing it, unless you live with a lot of other people. When you say you kept her in after April 8th, was she out before that?

If she's been outside, or around an unneutered male, yes, she probably is pregnant. If she hasn't, then there's no way she could be, maybe she's having silent heats.