abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise

war&wisdom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my cat got out May 6th and was out til May 14th. Her nipples have gotten bigger and more pink. I just want advice and opinions from other people.
Yes, she's almost certainly pregnant. Make sure to get her spayed when the kittens are 8 weeks old. Do you need help finding a low-cost spay/neuter clinic in your area?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

connorsmommy2008

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was planning on getting her spayed before she accidentally got out my door. I don’t know how far along she is. I called my vet and the only thing he can do is feel around her stomach and check her nipples. They don’t do x-rays or ultrasounds.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is definitely expecting. She’s either 5 or 6 weeks along, and will deliver either the 2nd or 3rd week of July. Feed her as much wet food as she wants, and leave out plenty of fresh water and dry food 24/7.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

connorsmommy2008

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I leave food and water out daily. So pregnant cats meow a lot? Cuz she has been doing that recently.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I leave food and water out daily. So pregnant cats meow a lot? Cuz she has been doing that recently.
Yes, cats often display behavioral changes during pregnancy, and it’s not unusual for them to become more vocal.