Is my cat pregnant or sick

sadialas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys, I've come across this page on Google and noticed that you all are very helpful with answering questions and wanted to try my luck. I took my cat to the vet 3 weeks ago for a checkup and she has no fever, healthy weight, everything good besides the fact that she's been very lethargic recently. she's been sleeping a lot. she hasn't been eating a lot. she was constipated for a few days but now she's fine. she's peeing fine as well. So 3 weeks have gone by and she's still lethargic, still not eating a lot but her tummy got big. on Google it says her nipples are meant to pink up but they're pretty regular. like a small grain of rice. she is 1 year and 3 months old and unspayed. if you guys have any suggestions as to what your opinions may be, I'd love to hear it

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sadialas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thank you! :) My mom was taking care of our cat while I was away for the month so I'm not sure about her last heat cycle. I appreciate you taking the time to answer! I do hope shes pregnant and not sick

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yeah, I'd head back to the vet, if only to ease your mind. She may well be e, and her nipples just haven't enlarged YET. They don't do it from day 1, it usually happens during the third week, but not always.