Is my cat pinking up?

SarahElizabeth

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat is about nine months old and she’s been Outside cat all her life until now we brought her in just now she keeps in really outside bone she goes outside she wants back in she always meows and she never used to now she’s also way more affectionate she had been an outside cat all her life until now we brought her in just now she keeps on meowing outside but she goes outside she wants back in she always meows and she never used to meow she’s also way more affectionate and loves to explore more around the house she also chirps in the middle of the night when she’s asleep I don’t know if that has anything to do with it (IGNORE THE CHIPPED NAILS IKKK)

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there!
If she isn’t spayed, there’s a very good chance she’s pregnant. Is she howling? That could mean that she’s in heat. How old is she?
Being more affectionate could be a sign of pregnancy or being in heat.
Check out these articles: How To Tell If My Cat Is Pregnant? – TheCatSite Articles
Cat Pregnancy – TheCatSite Articles
I don’t see a photo attached- this article might help: How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post – TheCatSite Articles
Good luck, and welcome to The Cat Site!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Cats rarely meow in the company of other cats. The fact that she's meowing now may simply mean that she has learned that you respond to that. Cats are smart, and learn fast! And she has certainly decided that inside is preferable to outside. This is good.

That, however, does not preclude the possibility of pregnancy if she is not spayed, so do look into that!