Is my cat a Bengal?

Rayemee7

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A kitten I found after a bad storm, at about 3 weeks old, is the wildest, most aggressive (but loving) cat I’ve ever owned. Constantly running at and attacking us and almost impossible to calm down until HE is ready. He is also extremely vocal and loves water. A Today I came across a picture of a “Marbled Bengal” and was amazed that he looks exactly like all the pictures I’ve seen.

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's adorable!

I would describe your kitten as a brown classic tabby domestic shorthair. He has a typical classic tabby pattern including spine lines and "bullseye" on the side. Classic tabby is a gorgeous pattern, and he is a beautiful boy! Most cats are not any particular breed.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those spine lines are beautiful and very similair to a Marbled Bengal and altogether a lovely marked cat.
Agree with lutece you have a really nicely patterned classic tabby and sounds like a huge personality cat.
Not really anything showing Bengal heritage in his physique.
Lovely cat and have fun with him..you got a bundle of mischief there.

Hoslund0821

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A kitten I found after a bad storm, at about 3 weeks old, is the wildest, most aggressive (but loving) cat I’ve ever owned. Constantly running at and attacking us and almost impossible to calm down until HE is ready. He is also extremely vocal and loves water. A Today I came across a picture of a “Marbled Bengal” and was amazed that he looks exactly like all the pictures I’ve seen.
Definitely looks like a marbled bengal! Beautiful marble pattern. You can see the "glitter" like fur which is a signature of bengals too. Im not sure if your kitty is full bengal but looks like at least partially I bet!