Introductions

deathecatlover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, before I forget.
this is my kitten, luna. (she's about 7 months). she's a little ball of energy. Her life has been anything but boring though. since she's come here it's been nearly non-stop play, which was a bad thing at one point. She was driven into a seizure when my mother and I over-played with her. thankfully my highly cat-experienced neighbours helped us and she recovered within about 3 hours. She's extremely affectionate, and loves people coming over. She also loves to run out the door when she gets the chance. she loves the outside, but in our neighbourhood there's too many outdoor females, tomcats and dogs so we can't let them out. not to mention we live in a townhouse that's conjoined to others, with no fences between yards.

and this is bk. She is passed on, but thought i'd introduce her anyways. She was our female ginger tabby, who we had declawed and spayed. She was pretty calm, not really wanting to play all that much but she did on her own time. She lived quite a while, passing on at the age of 12. She was extremely skittish around new people, especially boys for some reason. She'd be okay with female cats near our house as well.. but the minute a male cat came around, hissing and meowing loudly ensued. she was actually pretty well trained, not jumping onto things unless she's told (more like asked), as well as being sure to "guard" the house by watching out the windows and being vocal only when something strange goes by the windows.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
F56EFD12-FED2-463B-BB73-94C43A92BCBD.jpeg
deathcatlover and Luna, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
E6D38B1F-395E-4BC3-8853-201E2BB3868C.gif
to both of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

So sorry to hear about the loss of bk :alright:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. Looking forward to hearing more and pics of Luna. Sorry for your loss of BK.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's groovy you have neighbors that can advise you! Welcome to this forum. Lots of nice and kind people here.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2:
Luna is adorable. :catlove:
BK was a pretty cat too. RIP sweet girl. :angel: