Introduction!!

KitCAT Lover

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi!

I'm a proud owner of two beautiful cats. A black and white long haired one is named Tuxedo and a brown stripped short haired one is named Piglet.
Piglet and Tuxedo are rescues. A friend of ours found a litter of kittens with their mother underneath her deck and contacted us if we wanted one because she knew that our other cat had recently passed away. We weren't able to make it to her house to pick which cat we wanted to adopt, but we FaceTimed her to take a look. Piglet was given his name because he was the first to come out from hiding when he saw the food. I also really wanted Tuxedo because he was the only black and white one in the entire litter.
They are indoor cats because my last cat always got into cat fights, but even though they are inside all day they have a great view and never have trouble catching mice and leaving them in the middle of my kitchen!

View media item 419036

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome. They are gorgeous cats. It's great when you can get litter mates, you know they get along. (usually) :p

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS KitCAT Lover, Tuxedo and Piglet :wave3:

Thank you for adopting them. Am sure that they'll be well loved by you.

Feel free to ask questions and do browse around the site for the many good articles and informative forum threads and also do post more photos of them.
They are lovely!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Such adorable kitties! Welcome to TCS!