Introduction of My Cats and I...

paulinehurt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi All,

I am a single woman who cannot leave a kitty behind. I currently live in a new house (new to me) that I purchased after looking for 8 years! It is only a trailer home on about 6.25 acres, but it is in the woods and it is home to me. I have an issue with taking in cats and dogs that no one wants or are abandoned. I currently have one dog and five cats, but I am sure there will be more over time. I have Peaches and Fattie, they are brother and sister and I have had them for over 7 years now. I also have Snickers who is the 'black sheep' of the family and I have had her almost 2 1/2 years now. Then there is Noodle, who looks a lot like Fattie, but he is quite a bit smaller. And finally, my latest rescue, Twig, has been here for only about a week and a half. HE was really skinny and sick, but he is gaining weight now and doing really well overall. I am so glad I found this site and until I did, I thought I was the only crazy one that has such an obsession with cats! I hope everyone finds what they need on here and get the help they desire. Good luck to all of you angels and thank you for keeping cats happy!

Cheers,

Pauline

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Pauline, welcome to TCS! Thanks for rescuing these babies. Yes, we're all crazy cat ladies here (even the gentlemen). We love pictures around here (hint, hint). :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

paulinehurt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I tried to put some pics on here, but I am new and I figure out how to put them anywhere. LOL!