Introduction of my cat, Baby.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If on a laptop, click on the picture icon, the first one on the left.

It will open up to the below image.  

Then click upload files and it will open files on your computer.  Select the image and it will open another screen where you can choose the size, then approve.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@BabyHuffman

Are you using iPad or iPhone? If yes, right at the bottom of the page allows you to switch from mobile or desktop.

Switch to desktop mode is just like working from for computer. I surf 100% from my iPad and it's on desktop mode.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, what a beautiful kitty!
Baby is truly gorgeous!
Just look at that sweet face and those big beautiful eyes. So precious!
Happy to hear that you both adopted each other. Keep posting pictures please!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyhuffman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes she is big, but also very fluffy. She has a very thick coat. Thank you for all your compliments.

babyhuffman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Yesterday I woke mom up at 3:30. Today, mom woke me up at 1:30 am. My goodness! Its all right though, mom's given me an early breakfast, which was very yummy! She's also playing with me, which makes me very very happy as you can see in my picture.I am definitely going to forgive her for getting me up so early. In fact, I hope she does it again! I absolutely love my biped!!! [emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
@BabyHuffman

Photo is not showing. Either the link is broken or something is wrong with the attachment :dk:

babyhuffman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you for letting me know. I'll try again with my tablet this time.

babyhuffman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will be paying for it later today I'm sure. I did go to bed rather early last night because I was so tired from Baby waking me up early yesterday, and that's probably why I fell awake so early this morning lol. Either way, we're definitely awake now! Its an absolutely beautiful morning, I've been able to open the balcony door and the other window so we're getting a lovely breeze,and are listening to the songs of the birds. Baby's lying at the balcony door/screen watching and waiting for her birdies to come. What more can I say? Its definitely shaping up to be a beautiful day!!!

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
You'll get use to it :lol3:

My boy January wakes me up at 4am to let him out of the bedroom, he sleeps with us on the bed. Then @5.15am, he'll come in and wake me again to feed him. I'm used to it already :lol3:

babyhuffman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, I already am. I got use to it with my others. I've been training Baby not to awaken me until she hears the alarm go off. It works most of the time, but there are others when it doesn't. I don't keep the inside doors of the apartment closed so she can move from room to room. Of course she prefers to sleep with me, under the covers. She has her bed in my room too, and takes her daytime snoozes there or on the table by the window where there's sun.