Introducing Wiley And Kali :)

user1323

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone!

My name is Nichole and I'm 26 years old. I recently came across this site when I was looking for information regarding some concerns I was facing with my two new rescue kitties. I found this site very informative and everyone seemed so helpful and friendly I decided to join the community.

I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and my little fur babies!

After the lose of my 17 year old cat two weeks ago, I felt it was time to add a new member to the household. Evidently what was supposed to be one kitten quickly turned into two but I honestly wouldn't have it any other way!

Everyone meet the 4 month old brother sister duo Kali and Wiley!

fullsizeoutput_d5c.jpeg

Kali :kneading:

fullsizeoutput_d5e.jpeg IMG_2249.JPG

Kali is a super sweet Calico, who is very independent. Kali's always front and center and ready to play. She has a very curious and adventurous nature that makes her a blast to be around.

Wiley :kitty:

fullsizeoutput_d6b.jpeg IMG_2299.JPG

Wiley is a grey tabby with beautiful details all through out. He's a little bit shy at first but is a love bug deep down. Wiley has a wild spirit and loves to rile up sister Kali up to match his spunk. After a long day of playing he loves to relax by snuggling up!

These little guys are such a pleaser to be around; they defiantly keep things lively and interesting for myself and my boyfriend.

Thank you for taking the time to meet my fur family and I look forward to being an active part of the cat site family!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
Nicole, Kali and Wiley, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3133.GIF
to you all.

Glad that you've joined the site and yes, this site is power packed with information. Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section.

Your kitties are lovely :lovecat::lovecat4: and do post more photos of them for us to see :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
They're both such beauties! Thank you for introducing us to them.

Welcome to TCS!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! You have such sweet looking kitties! And very sweet behaving, too, from your description! :redheartpump:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: As you've already discovered, this is a great online community.

Condolences on the loss of your 17 year old cat. RIP sweet kitty. :angel3: Perhaps if/when you feel up to it, you can share more about that kitty in the Crossing the Bridge forum: Crossing the Bridge

Congrats on the adoption of Kali and Wiley. They are adorable! :catrub: